Rejuvenate your tennis court: resurface it with modular tiles
When tennis courts wear, they look very different from what they looked like when they were new. Cracks usually appear and the paint wears due to changes in temperature. And that means the court becomes unattractive and there is danger of injury to the players.
So, don’t worry if you have a concrete or asphalt court and you are already showing these problems. It is possible to bring your court back to life thanks to ModularSport’s modular floors.
What can you expect from modular flooring for tennis courts?
ModularSport tiles are ideal for a tennis court that is already starting to wear. This is what you can expect from such a surface:
- Modular floors are low maintenance.
- They are very easy to install, and the best thing is to install them on the existing surface
- Anyone can quickly install them by following a few simple instructions.
- You will prevent athletes from being injured by falls, due to the damage of the cracked surface.
- You will receive a 15-years guarantee, because the modular floors do not fade or crack. This will ensure you have a tennis court in perfect condition for many years.
It’s right for any weather
Modular floors are right for any weather. They are covered with a special coating that protects the tiles against UV rays. That coating prevents the sunlight from wearing the paint. Its colors will be vibrant, just like when the court was new.
When it rains, there’s no need to worry. The tiles feature an open mesh design so the court drains water and quickly dries.
Also, the tiles can expand and contract when temperature changes. This feature helps the tiles to withstand extreme high and low temperatures. Thanks to this capacity, they won’t crack.
What are you waiting for to renovate your tennis court? Contact us!